Monday, July 6, 2009

CREOLE SHRIMP STOGANOFF and CAJUN NOODLES

CREOLE SHRIMP STOGANOFF

from Aunt Joyce

1 pound of medium shrimp (I use the cooked, peeled shrimp here also)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
6 oz sliced mushrooms (I have used fresh and canned..usually both come 8 oz and I use all)
14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green pepper, celery, onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup..healthy request or whatever you have on hand
1 tsp salt free all purpose seasoning or seasonall
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp cayenne
1/2 cup light sour cream
1 recipe cajun buttered noodles

Melt butter, add mushrooms, cook 5 min.
Add shrimp...cook and stir 3 min.
add tomatoes, soup, seasonings..stir
bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 5 min
stir in sour cream..heat
serve over noodles


CAJUN NOODLES
8 oz noodles
3 T butter
1 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
1/2 tsp paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment